Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A week in Xiangfan


About two weeks ago, I know this is a little late, we were visited by a great man by the name of Wess Gunn. I am greatful that he came. He came as if he were Santa, he brought great gifts such as Cheeze Its and cds of Buddy speaking.

This weekend was a great refresher and helped me get my focus to where it needed to be. I had to make several decisions such as what I was going to do next year and other things that I had been debating on doing. However, I have decided that next year I will stay in China. I do believe that it is in my best interest to move to Xiangfan. We are also hoping that Bill and Judy can come live in Xiangfan as well, so that we can have a centralized location. Last time it was somewhat complicated for Bill and Judy so please lift them up about the whole process.

I want to say thanks for all of you who sent the encouraging videos and comments to us. Please continue to send us emails, because they mean so much to each one of us! Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon! GB


No comments: