Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Language school

Zhongwen Xue Xiao (Chinese Language School)

On January the 14, I started language school in Kunming, Hunnan Province, China. This place is known as Spring City. It is suppose to be sunny each and every day with the weather of spring. I have only experienced about 2 of those days so far, which have been great blessings.
Keats Language School i have come to find out is somewhat challenging, although i think it is because the Chinese language is so confusing. Here I have already learned about 50 to 60 characters and more than 100 words. The most difficult thing for me though is the grammar. I am having a difficult time with structuring the sentence. I know that this will come easier as i practice and because i have a great teacher, Liu Shu.
I hope that during this time, while I am at language school, you will be lifting me up about learning the language! If you need anything lifted up for you let me know.
I hope that in this New Year you all will be blessed!
Also if you have any lesson plan ideas that i might could use next semester let me know!

No comments: