Sunday, March 29, 2009

This week has been a great week. I feel like this week I have gotten my life back on track from the chaos of the past few weeks. I have been able to make a schedule for myself in studying Chinese, reading, and building relationships. This week many doors have came open! It has been great.
This week I also had to judge an English competition. That was pretty exciting, except them calling me up on stage and I had no clue what to do. Tonight there was a big English party. At the party each of the foreignors were required to come up with a game where there English would be practiced. For my game we played "packing the sardines". Actually it was another name but I won't say. Anyhow you guessed what I did. I made some squares out of ducktape on the ground and the group who had the most in it would win. It was very exciting to see them crammed together and fall. I know that they enjoyed it just as much as I did. Each of these things are just a few of things that we do here in China (this is why I added this).
Anyhow, tomorrow I will head to Xiangfan and visit some of my friends. There I hope to build relationships for next year, if that is where I am suppose to be. Well I hope that you all have a great week and GB!

No comments: