Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Students Departure







This past week has been a little hard for me. My students that I have built great relationships with, taught, and studied with leave today to go to the Philippines. I know that this is not the final goodbye to many of them because I do hope to see them again. However, It is always hard to say goodbye to close friends that you will not see for a while.
In their final days at the school I took time to hangout with them. I had alot of them come over and just hang out. Some of my students that I built closer relationships with came over, watched a movie, and stayed with me longer asking questions.

I know that many great things will happen to them and I know that seeds will continue to grow. I ask that you think of them and lift them up. I know I have been greatly blessed by meeting them and I hope that their life was just as blessed in meeting me.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......