Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!
I had one of the best birthdays ever this year. My class and I had a big party on January 5. I taught them how to do the electric slide, cha cha slide, hokey pokey, and the limbo (how low can you go, obviously some of my students found out their best talent). They all got to have a little bit of birthday cake and enjoyed it. I also received some of the most amazing presents ever: paper michete book, ancient historic kite box (the kites of one of the girl's hometowns), coffee mugs, caligraphy material, lebron james bogglehead, iron picture, and much more.
The next night, on my birthday, we had cauzones in my Jeremy's apartment. Janina's (the German teacher) birthday was on the 7th. So then we went downstairs to Tara's and they threw us a surprise birthday party with all of our Chinese friends. We got to play games such as a pin the tail game and also cranium (we won, i think the first time ever). It was so great to have a multicultural birthday. This is one day birthday that I will not forget. I will post pictures as soon as they are available.
Thank you also for your birthday wishes!

No comments: